On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:41:59 PM UTC-4, yanniru wrote:

> Sorry Craig but http://s33light.org/SEEES did not make any sense as to
> how sense underlies consciousness and comp. In fact you seem to
> contradict that claim: I.G., "These experiential phenomena
> (telesemantics, sense, perception, awareness, consciousness) are
> different levels of same thing".

I don't see any contradiction. Its no difference than saying that atoms,
molecules, cells, organs, and bodies are different levels of the same thing.

> Computation is mentioned 3 time (comp not at all) but does not seem to
> be what we refer to as COMP.

COMP I don't talk about much because I understand it to be false.
Computation is an effect of sense, not a cause. COMP is an unsupported
assumption about the supremacy of computation.

Craig