Sorry Craig but http://s33light.org/SEEES did not make any sense as to
how sense underlies consciousness and comp. In fact you seem to
contradict that claim: I.G., "These experiential phenomena
(telesemantics, sense, perception, awareness, consciousness) are
different levels of same thing".

Computation is mentioned 3 time (comp not at all) but does not seem to
be what we refer to as COMP.