The whole worldview is built on the mistaken assumption that it is possible
for something to exist without sensory participation. When you fail to
factor that critically important physical reality into physics, what you
get is senseless fields and the absurdity of particle-waves and aetheric
emptiness full mass.

What this does is push physics into a corner, so that everything beneath
the classical limit becomes a Platonic fantasy of spontaneous appearance,
and decoherence becomes the source of all coherence. It's tragically
obvious to me - faced with a cosmos filled with concrete sensory
appearances, of meaning and subjectivity, that we reach for its opposite -
meaningless abstractions of multi-dimensional topologies and multverses.
It's blind insanity. We are being led by the nose behind circular reasoning
and instrumental assumptions.

What if emptiness was actually empty? What if there is no such thing as a
particle-wave? What if decoherence is not a plausible cause for the
constellation of classical physics? Are the metaphysical assumptions of a
Universe from Nothing falsifiable?

We have to go back to the beginning. What are we using to measure
particles? What are we assuming about energy?

Craig