Ah, the plenitude, how about this?
http://phys.org/news/2015-06-strange-behavior-quantum-particles-parallel.html

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 3, 2015 05:13 PM
Subject: Re: Samiya proved right

This discussion-post approaches some better reality-case than most of the
others.  Reminds me of the Worldview of my wife: we are "here" by decree of
some "ZOOKEEPER" as long as 'they' want something we provide (for them).
We do not know them, don't communicate with them. When our 'usefulness' is
over, we perish.

My - more human-logic based natural scientific agnosticism (call it common
sense)  - places the "ORIGIN" (incl.: the propagational steps) into the
infinite complexity of this Universe (that may be much larger than whatever we
call 'our' Cosmos) and an infinite composite - I call it 'Plenitude' - that
does not tolerate complexities yet all ingredients fluctuate in ceaseless
conflation. Complexity comes into play, when 'relatable' ingredients mass up in
the fluctuation and screw up the equilibrium of the Plenitude. I call such
violations 'Universes" - they dissipate as they form (no time factor - maybe)
with diverse complexity in such groups.

It is not a 'created' world, not a deterministically forced order, not
teleological or predetermined: it succumbs to the unlimited variations of the
participants as they enter the image. Under such (self-controlled - iff??)
conditions
and OTHERS MAY BE MORE SOPHISTICATED (the Zookeepers?).

Accordingly 'prayer' is senseless, much more so 'praying' to a supernatural
being with infinite wisdom and power (that would pretend to PRESCRIBE to such
Being what to do BEST - as WE think of it). To 'praise' such Being? it may be
ridiculous, if not supposing the 'narcisstic brutal nature' someone mentioned
lately on this list. My example: 2 mothers 'pray' identically for the safe
homecoming of their sons from the same war. Both are 'good' etc. One son comes
home safe, the other in a body bag. Add a third one to my example and that 3rd
one comes home mentally(bodily?) destroyed. Some bad guys come home safely.

As a child, I was raised religiously, served even as a Catholic altar-boy and
studied several religions and Scripts. My wife was educated by nuns.

Just to tell my side

John M

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 2:37 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List
href="mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com";>everything-list@googlegroups.com</a>></span>
 wrote:

.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

style="background-color:transparent">Hey, I grew up watching the Organians do
their thing. You leave human reaction to wide open. You want to pray to a
baddie, or kick the shins of a goodie? </font>

 From: LizR <<a target="_blank"
href="mailto:lizj...@gmail.com";>lizj...@gmail.com</a>>
 To: everything-list <<a target="_blank"
href="mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com";>everything-list@googlegroups.com</a>>

 On 3 June 2015 at 14:56, spudboy100 via Everything List
href="mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com";>everything-list@googlegroups.com</a>></span>
 wrote:

0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid">
 So if contact is made to the godlikes, assuming that he, she, it, they, should
they be worshipped? No? What if these imaginary guys did something really nice
for us?

under the circumstances (like most things, really).

 PS See early "Star Trek" for more details on how to react to godlike beings.

email to
         <a target="_blank"
href="mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com";>everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com</a>.

 To post to this group, send email to