From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, Sep 10, 2020 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: Probability in Everettian QM

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 2:59 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 > I did mean Sean Carroll and it was he who argues against (2017) that a
 > clone, even a perfect one, is never you,

I had thought I had read all of Sean Carroll's books but perhaps I missed one,
where did Sean Carroll say that?
 > because of no physical continuity.

And if there is no physical continuity between you and a perfect clone of you
then where in the world did the information to make that perfect clone come
from?

>On Orange Man, he his the best we can do because his opposition takes direct
>and indirect payments from Chairman Xi

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
Trump says he fell in love with North Korea's murderous dictator

> Obnoxious but tough,

Obnoxious certainly, but tough?? The man is a wimp, "unfair" is Trump's
favorite word, this son of a billionaire is full of self-pity, has severe daddy
issues, and is constantly whining about how the world is being very unfair to
him.
John K Clark --
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0LFbQKVjUTSao3R7wOor35uqFHfYWFq%3DyZ2MoorAx2Jw%40mail.gmail.com.