From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2020 7:01 am
Subject: Re: Probability in Everettian QM

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 4:40 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> It has a perfectly clear referent,

If it were perfectly clear then why doesn't Bruno Marchal use the referent in
Bruno Marchal's thought experiments rather than a personal pronoun? John Clark
has been asking Bruno Marchal to do that for years but Bruno Marchal absolutely
refuses.

 > if you make precise if you talk about he first person “you” or about some
 > third person view.

And as John Clark has been saying for years, if "you" is duplicated then there
is no longer such a thing as "THE first person" there is only "A first person".
John K Clark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0edq8JtmZZ0UDfdG0wDVknTWrF6U3vL0Y1Y2Zfj%3DgCaw%40mail.gmail.com.