I just observe that the very wealthy possess the cash to get their views push
over serfs such as you or I. Do I sometimes agree with the views of the very
rich, yes. Am I concerned that they will screw things up for the global middle
class, yes. Is this legal to to by them, yes. Does it mitigate what you and I
want? Quite often. Most politicians are lawyers who run for office, say the
right promises and get elected because we are easy going and or lazy and this
includes me.
For trillionaires I wouldn't mind even WaPo owner Bezos achieve this even
though we are diametrically opposed on many issue, IF he did it with space
habitats. he was a student of Gerry O'Neil, by the way.
Republicans are selfish and greedy and so am I, but we do keep the lights
on.Democrats are plain folk but are ruled by the selfish and greedy and by
public policy get people killed.In Texas, you guys are having issues keeping
the AC on, but you do have a wealth of engineers at universities and companies
to mend this. Abbot is very good on illegal immigration (done by the Dems to
benefit their Census representation so they can represent more districts.Abbott
sucks pig dick on abortion and like all psalm singers, doesn't push for
artifical wombs like I blather about.That'd fix the whole problem.
I fear what Russia and China will do, more than I fear what democrats will do.
Leftists love the great internal enemy (Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot), Rightists fear
the great External enemy, (Adolf, Mussolini, Britain, France, Old China,
Newark).
Both right and left can switch as the deem useful.
Keep your eye on China in the next 10 days. Be well