On Saturday 03 March 2001 11:58 am, Marc Siegel wrote:
> > KDE 2.1 final binary RPMs for Mandrake 7.2 are now in the
> > mandrake-devel/unsupported/KDE-2.1 directory on the mirrors.
> > I wish I knew who to give credit to for this work ...
> > I am glad they are in a subdirectory of their own; it makes
> > updating so easy.
> How does this make updating easy? What program do you use to upgrade?

   create a directory to d/l the rpms to, then paste the URL with
*.rpms added into nt (Webdownloader) or your favorite other. eg,
ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/Linux/Mandrake-devel/unsupported/i586/kde-2.1/*.rpm
 When the d/l is complete, cd to that dir, su to root and 'rpm -Uvh *'
--
Dale Earnhardt,  the greatest stock car driver ever,
 he's won his 8th and  His Greatest Championship