Dear all,

My University loves M$, to the highest degree! A problem I face with
using Linux is how to see and access all those computers on the 'Network
Neighbourhood'. It always seems like such a challenge to get files, etc.
off people - we usually resort to burning CD's. I WILL NOT swap my Linux
box for a Windows environment now.

I now think it is now time to delve into network settings and figure out
how to set it all up (access to computers, global address books, etc).

How easy is it to do? What info do I need? Can it all be done with
Mandrake Control Centre (9.0)?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andy