Lyvim Xaphir wrote on Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 12:15:18PM -0400 :
> I've written before about the relationship between the Democrats and the
> Entertainment industry (RIAA, etc) and the havoc they are wreaking with
> our digital rights (DMCA [Digital Millennium Copyright Act], CBDTA
> [Consumer Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act]).  For those

I agree that this is worthy of being talked about...

                  but not here.

Move this discussion elsewhere.  This thread is not appropriate for a
technical mailing list.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because