Rolf Pedersen wrote:

HaywireMac wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:42:37 -0700
Rolf Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

That none of these critics and dreamers has yet provided the world
with a comparable,
more profitable linux distribution suggests that, notwithstanding the possibilities of a million monkeys typing on a million keyboards for a
million years, these lists are not the likely source of the proper
tough decisions Mandrake must make in order to continue in the
challenging, sometimes hostile, unpredictable corporate environment.

well, us chattering monkeys should just keep our mouths shut, eh, ralphy boy?

LOL!

anyway, go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, ya snot-nosed
bitch, if the sound of those typewriters in keeping you awake, go hide
under a rock and us lowly end-users will try to keep it down a bit.

QED

Absent any logical refutation of my points, I suppose this eloquent exposition of your master of profanity will have to do. It seems those whose powers of reason fail to serve must resort to cruder expressions of agression. Alas, it would appear your 'powers' have abandoned you long before the Rice Krispies have lost their snap crackle and pop.

Rolf

nah...I think he was simply telling you in language you'd be quick to understand that, the original poster IS a card carrying, distro purchasing Mandrake User and NOT, as you so rudely put it, a typing monkey. So please, go and wipe your nose and pull yer yead outa yer ass long enough to Read and understand the printed word before making a complete ass of yourself. Wait!...too late since you're obviously already a complete ass and the making can't be help. Forgive me...you're just being yourself.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996