On Sun Sep 21, 2003 at 10:38:01PM -0400, Mark Weaver wrote:

Folks, this thread ends now.  Mark, I'm not picking on just you... I'm
making it a blanket thing... this thread ends *now*.

If there are any postings under this particular thread, any general
nastiness, etc. I will start liberally booting people tomorrow.

No one has to deal with any kind of abuse on this list, and I don't care who
it's from or who started it.  A child can start it, but it takes more
children to keep this rolling.  Please, all involved, grow up and drop it
like civilized individuals before I have to start dropping subscriptions.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/