--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Besides that,
> everything is just an opinion. I have this opinion, you have that
> opinion, fine, I have thought this, you have thought that, okay. I
> don't really feel it matters so much.

Yes, probably. Perhaps no. Knowledge given to you by
someone of superlative esteemed human qualities, IMO (just an opinion,
but works for me) might not be authoritative (100% probability of
truth) -- but can have a high probability. And our assessment of this
probability might change with time as we get new information. MMY
might have for some been at 99.5% for some of us in 1968-9 -- but has
now sunk to 60%, in 2007. And 60% is good and respectful.

Long preface to my point. I admire, respect and -- what is the word --
cherish, am happy for you, seek, glow with respect -- not sure of the
right word -- your relation  with Mother Meera.

So with such access, I am curious if you just have "opinions" about
many spiritual things -- or that you use that word to be polite.
And I mean all of this in a positive, uplifting, friendly way.

In other words, and I have never met her, I give her a high
probability of validity of knowledge. Don't ask me why, but I do. I
don't know why,other than the picture of her glance "sears" me.

I guess if I had your access (not the right word -- but the best I can
do -- I imagine that I would have more than opinions. That is, I would
have (IMO) a high probability of valid knowledge. (And I know this is
not a strong epistimological case -- but I just feel she has correct
knowledge for me. Don't ask me why. And I am rational enough to
question such.)