Richard,

I disagree with you, I'm not attacking you, and I'm just agreeing to
differ.

I think MMY should decide on which version of the Tantric mantras he
wishes to use.
Either the `M' endings or the `ng' endings.

He should have each new initiate complete a detailed questionnaire
under the supervision of a TM teacher to determine what energy is
lacking in the individual.

David Frawley, who helped Deepak Chopra develop his technique, uses
this type of mantra selection criteria.

The mantra or bija mantra would then be selected to suit the
constitution of the individual as against giving the same mantra to
each individual in an age group.

- MMY even speaks about "Why the selection of a proper thought for a
particular individual is a vital factor in the practice of
Transcendental Meditation"  In his book "Science of Being and Art of
Living"  see page 50 under the heading  Importance of a Proper
Thought
Namaste,

Billy

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"