BillyG wrote:
> You mean the powerful goo-goo gaa-gaa mantra? Agreed!

According to Marshy, it is NOT the technique that causes
the enlightened state. The Light is already there, you need
no other light to illuminate it. That was the big mistake
made by the Marshy - introducing the mantras. He would have
been wiser to have us meditate on the sound current - Shabd,
the pure sound of Vac - and leave all the bijas to the
Tibetans for their rituals and ceremonies. If not for this
mistake the world would probably be heaven on earth by now!

As it is, we've now got pundits all over downtown Oakland
whispering non-sense gibberish into the ears of unsuspecting
aspirants, leading them astray and attempting to convince
them that someday they will be acharyas of secret lore.

Now I ask you: if a secret word or phrase could enlighten
the world, would it not be a crime to keep it secret?

Forget the puja, forget the mantras, forget the SCI and the
Creation Science - just sit. That's all you have to do. You
are already transcending, even without a technique or a
secret word.

Sitting IS enlightenment.