> On Dec 13, 2007, at 2:14 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > I wonder if many movement people have any issues with BP?  I would
> > think that with a health conscious group this would be kind of a
non
> > issue.  Certainly not enough to spend this much time on.  Eat
well,
> > exercise, and hope you don't have a genetic pre-disposition for
high
> > blood pressure.  Of course I could be way off with our aging
> > mediators, maybe some of them have this problem now.  I sure
don't.  I
> > have to laugh at myself for being so concerned about this when I
was
> > young.  I was so busy fixing problems I didn't even have that I
> > ignored many real ones!
>
> Same here, pretty much, Curtis. I also believed the whole TM thing
> about staying away from Western doctors>>

Either you are lying or you are stupid Sal.
Right from DAY ONE with TM teachers and for 20 years everyone I know
who learned TM was told by the TM teachers to always consult with
Western doctors and follow their advice.

Are you lying Sal, or are you just stupid and accidentally learned
some other technique than everyone else, and have got them all mixed
up. Maybe you are supposed to be on another forum, and got mixed up
and ended up on the TM forum, because the advice you describe never
came from the TM teachers.
I think you have mixed things up and been harping on about some other
meditation on this TM forum. You might want to double-check that,
because that is an awful lot of years of barking up the wrong tree
girl. You should try to learn TM one day, it looks like you were not
taught by TM -teachers.

OffWorld