> Of course it didn't come from the teachers, Off--it came from the
> TMO, pushing their AV 'remedies' and discouraging people both from
> getting regular check-ups as well as counseling.  The result was a
> number of now-deceased people, as well as many others with
seriously
> compromised health.
>
> This was a very big deal for years, Off.  To say you've never
heard
> of it, you'd either have to be very dishonest, or stupid.  So,
which
> is it, Off? :)

I have never heard of it Sal, it is a load of baloney. None of that
is true, many of the doctors in the TM places I lived in were also
regular medical doctors and prescribed regular stuff all the time and
never discouraged people from Western medicine.

Madam, I think you were involved in some other movement and have
mistaken it for TM, and have been barking up the wrong tree on FFL
for years and years.

OffWorld