Dear Off_W,
Om, then are non-meditators dangerous, by this science?  What should
be done with non-meditators?  If people do not meditate, based on
this science, people should be made, to meditate? Or else? For the
peace and safety of the community and world peace?  By science?  If
they don't meditate, are they then, against peace and positivity?
Non-meditators working against peace by not meditating?  People who
willfully do not meditate are enemies of peace?

In this science of TM-jihad, is there an ultimate solution to this?
Is the science compelling enough that you are willing to give
(devote) your life for this, science and the TMmovement?  You've
stated it pretty clear how you feel about the TM research and where
it is taking spiritual conflict in the 21st century.

How radical in action are you, really? Hasten the day?

In practical TM-jihad, is the integrity of the TMmovement itself
getting in the way of your own TM-jihad that you are waging here by
getting in the way of people who would consider TM as a meditation
practice?  In effect given the importance of this research as you
argue it, is the larger obstruction to peace now, folks who do not
meditate or the TMmovement itself?

You seem pretty clear on this.  Would it be more a effective TM-jihad
to just work at converting people to practicing TM type meditation
outside of the TMorg culture or to work to bring some integrity to
the TMmovement?  Practically, how could you most effectively spend
your time waging TM-jihad as you are with this science both as shield
in one hand and sword in the other?  Practically, are Rajas counter-
productive for you with this TM-jihad science?  Would you eliminate
them, if you could as a group?  How?

Jai Guru Dev,
-Doug in FF

"Extensive published research shows that coherence and positivity is
> created in collective consciousness when a small number of people
> practice the Transcendental Meditation and more advanced Yogic
Flying
> techniques together in a group-"

 > The Invincible America Assembly is raising the quality of
collective
> consciousness and behavior throughout society to be more
harmonious,

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> front page of Fairfield Ledger,
>
> If it is published then it makes it true.
>

> Dec 11th Edition of the Ledger:
>
> "Positive trends fulfill predictions for group meditation study.
>
> "The results are in…
> "From the first-ever scientific demonstration project to document
the
> long-term positive effects of large group meditations on national
> trends."
>
> "According to quantum physicist Dr. John Hagelin, exec director of
> the International Center for Invincible Defense and the project's
> science director…"
>
> "After a two-year surge, violent crime is down suddenly…"
>
> "After decades of unremitting escalation, nuclear tensions between
> the US and North Korea are ending swiftly and peacefully…"
>
> "violence is down 60% in Iraq…"
>
> "Wall Street is on pace for its second most profitable year ever…"
>

> ""It is possible that any one or two of these positive trend,
> unforeseen by experts even six months ago, could have occurred on
> their own.  But the fact that all this good news is coming now –
> exactly as we predicted 500 days ago- is well beyond chance.  It is
> the direct result of the coherence created by the Invincible
America