On Dec 15, 2007, at 4:06 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I'm new to this list and to this discussion on TM. Probably someone
has mentioned it before, but $1,200 is a bit steep to learn a
meditation technique.

I beg to differ; 1200, or even 2500 is very, very inexpensive. I can't
obviously say that to someone who has not had the experience, but it is
very inexpensive. Knowing what I know today I would gladly pay not $1
million but £1 mill or whatever. How much would you value your life ?
An absurd question since you do not put a price on your life, no ? Your
life is priceless, as is the key to your own Self. You see, it is not
just "a meditation technique". It is the Royal Path to effortlessly
experience your true Self.

Nabs is delirious again, Mary--just keep that in mind.:) Whether it's 'worth it' or not isn't the issue. Most people here agree with your assessment of the TMO's ridiculous prices.

Sal