> the website looks like a great way to make a buck off gullible
> spritual seekers. anything to prolong the process of enlightenment
> or more importantly put the answers in someone else's hands, save
> our own, eh Vaj? do you get a cut of the proceeds or free courses or
> something?

------Yeah, I mean, they might have good motivation, but throw money into
the equation and that will always be questionable.  I laughed hard because
of all the varieties of kundalini. I mean, that's just patent bullshit.
Either Kundalini is Ma - the Mother Adiparashakti, and She knows what to do,
or else She doesn't and She's pointlessly confused, in which case there's no
hope.

The whole notion of controlling it is rather silly.  Also all the mentions
of higher powers and stuff is pretty far fetched. I mean, some siddhis
happen, but mapping it out like it's a fait accompli is stupid. Finally, the
ideas are old and have not been made into something palpable on modern
pulses, so it's just basically another quaint Hindu con.

Call me a cynic. But if I have problems with the power of awareness I put it
back to awareness to deal with it. That's it! That's another way of saying
just give up. That takes care of all blockages. Just give the fuck right up.