Since the Absolute is always there, the experience of a blackout is,
er, go figure, AN EXPERIENCE OF THE ABSOLUTE.

Since no memory can be dredged up about the "experience," it could
only be the Absolute that was "present."

Get that?

Nothing is what was experienced.

No thing.  Not even awareness, not even amness.

Sorry to tell ya TBs and bliss seekers, but that's the actual real
deal bottomline goal of goals.

Consult your local Buddhist about the void.

It is that no-thingness that will be discovered to be the only
identity "one" has ever "had."  The rest is a dross of verbiage
floating on the illusion of consciousness.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "endlessrainintoapapercup"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kirk said:
> <  Some yogis have noted TMers--esp. TM-Sidhi practitioners have blocks
> in their "nervous system" (actually their pranic bodies) that can
prevent such full
> awakening.>
>
> What exactly causes these alleged blocks?
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernhardt@> wrote:
> >
> > That vampired look I have determined comes from squeezing the eyes
shut for
> many hours a day which gives a person bruises under their eyes (dark
circles) and
> also from the lack of sunlight. I used to look like that from
rounding. Most people do
> at some point.

transcendence isn't