On Mar 11, 2008, at 6:46 PM, sandiego108 wrote:

> On Mar 11, 2008, at 5:33 PM, endlessrainintoapapercup wrote:
>
> > < Some yogis have noted TMers--esp. TM-Sidhi practitioners have
blocks
> > in their "nervous system" (actually their pranic bodies) that
can
> > prevent such full
> > awakening.>
> >
> > What exactly causes these alleged blocks?
>

> Imbalanced kundalini risings which take "non-culminating" routes.
> Several people with vajra-nadi risings that I've spoken to. They
> believe "sidhi" cultivation has a lot to do with it.
>
> See http://www.kundalinicare.com/aboutkundalini3.html
>
> These people--a swami from the Saraswati order and his American
> lineholder--have spent a lot of time helping old TMers, including
some
> higher-ups who skidaddled the TMO years ago. They also come to
> Fairfield from what I see every now and again.
>
> One letter from one of MMY's old close students, Earl Kaplan, is
in
> the FFL archives. He seems to feel it was deliberate, but who
knows?

the website looks like a great way to make a buck off gullible
spritual seekers. anything to prolong the process of enlightenment
or more importantly put the answers in someone else's hands, save
our own, eh Vaj? do you get a cut of the proceeds or free courses or
something?

It may not be for me (it may not be for you, but I would not ignore that which has helped or will help the suffering. It's just not in my nature to do so.