> Looks like I managed to kick Curtis in the balls
> (metaphorically, of course) hard enough that all
> he can do is sputter.

Your violent metaphor is offensive.  For a man it is the equivalent to
having something inserted  into your body and damaging an internal
organ.  Funny?

The fact that you don't understand the hypocrisy of using such
language after taking everyone here to task for the same thing makes
me sputter.  You might want to have the tendency to resort to violent
fantasies instead of dealing with the points I made, checked.  It
might lead you to hitting a man with a vintage "Hillary For President"
sign.  I'm sure you still have a few lying around or you could borrow
one from Raunchy.