<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > Your violent metaphor is offensive.  For a man it is the
> > > equivalent to having something inserted into your body
> > > and damaging an internal organ.  Funny?
> > >
> > > The fact that you don't understand the hypocrisy of using such
> > > language after taking everyone here to task for the same thing
> > > makes me sputter.
> >
> > <belly laugh>
> >
> > Curtis, why do you think I said that?
>
> To be a hypocrite?
>
> > You *freak out* when someone uses violent language
> > about you, but you deny that it should give any
> > offense when it's used about women--and without
> > even a parenthetical that it's just a metaphor.
>
> Telling you it is offensive language to me is not exactly
> freaking out.  But that was not what made me sputter, it
> was your hypocrisy. If you were just trying to get a rise
> out of me by making a violent metaphor then you are a double
> hypocrite.

Not sure how you get "double hypocrite" out of
documenting that someone else (you) is a
hypocrite.

<snip>
> > Who's the hypocrite, again?
>
> Still you, but thanks for a chance to repeat it.  You were
> doing it in jest which is exactly what you criticize other
> posters here for doing.

You're really pissed that you fell for it, ain'cha?

<snip>
> > I really didn't think you'd fall into the trap, but
> > I figured, what the hell, it's worth a try. Glad
> > I chanced it.
>
> As am I. It reveals your inability for self reflection on
> this topic.

Lotta folks competing for Barry's Master of
Inadvertent Irony crown these days.

> My complaint is not that you get offended and express that
> opinion Judy.  It is that you are trying to link things
> people say here with actual physical violence.

"Your violent metaphor is offensive. For a man it is the
equivalent to having something inserted into your body
and damaging an internal organ."--Curtis Delta Blues

I can hardly wait to see you explain how that comment
doesn't link things people say here with actual physical
violence. I'm sure you'll find a way.

<snip>
> >   You might want to have the tendency to resort to violent
> > > fantasies instead of dealing with the points I made, checked.
> >
> > You didn't *make* any points in this post, Curtis.
> > That's why I said you were reduced to sputtering.
>
> Kind of dismissive, but OK.  I hope you don't mind me
> assuming that you just didn't have a response to my
> excellent points and took the easy way out.

You didn't *have* any "excellent points" in this
post, Curtis. You had some actual points in your
chose to blow off most of what I said and content
yourself with some flip but insubstantial
ripostes to the two last paragraphs, which were
mostly rhetorical anyway.

Gonna give you another chance. Here's what you
ignored:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > The guys you are dogging out all have
> > > loving relationships with the women in their lives
> >
> > Whether it's even the case that all the men on this
> > forum *have* women in their lives, the fact is that a
> > large percentage of men who abuse women would smugly
> > declare they had "loving relationships" with those
> > women.
> >
> > and you ought to
> > > trust your sisters on the ground about these men.
> >
> > I don't believe we've heard from your girlfriend
> > lately, or any of the wives or girlfriends (or even
> > the one-night stands) of the men on this forum. What
> > "sisters on the ground" are there for us to "trust"
> > with regard to the behavior of the men on FFL?
> >
> > We see how the men here treat *us*. And we see how
> > our "sisters on the ground" are treated in the
> > quotes raunchydog posted. We see how Hillary and
> > Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain and Jackie Kennedy
> > have been treated here.

Give me some thoughtful responses to the above,
and maybe I'll take another post and deal with
your ripostes to my rhetoric. But you may not be
too happy about that, because they're really
incredibly weak.