Forget about WTF.  This is more like WWF. -with the tag team of Judy and
the Raunch.  or maybe it's more like the WB (network)  with the Pinky
and the Brain (cartoon).  Of course who would be Pinky and who would be
the Brain.  As I recall the lyrics to the cartoon were:

"Pinky and the Brain

Pinky and the Brain

One thinks he's a genius, and the other ones insane"

  :)