(snip)
> > Hillary's campaign was NEVER racist. That's Obamazoid
> > Kool-Aid.
> >

> *********
>
> "The original "racist for Obama," after all, was none other than
> Obama's own white, Kansas-raised grandmother, the gravely ill
Madelyn
> Dunham, whom he visited in Hawaii on Friday. In "Dreams From My
> Father," Obama wrote of how shaken he was when he learned of her
> overwhelming fear of black men on the street. But he weighed that
> reality against his unshakeable love for her and hers for him, and
he
> got past it.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/26/opinion/26rich.html

This is a faulty analysis...when someone is honest and admits they
have a unqualified fear, and chooses to talk about it, and heal it,
then that person evolves out of the prejudiced view.
Obviously Barack and his Grandmother have a wonderful and loving
relationship.

This is different from politial manipulation.
Political manipulation begins when you begin to use people's fear
of 'other' to stoke the fires of non-inclusion, and division, which
cause people to fear despair which is the opposite of hope, and
inclusiveness.
Hillary and Bill came into the primary, with the attitude like they
already won.
They went ballistic when they found they had a authentic challenger.
It solidified with the support of Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania, the
comment Barack made in San Franscisco and the appeal to the 'White
Working Electorite'...
Hillary began slugging shots, and suddenly became the 'Coal Miners
Daughter', as Pat Buchannan characterized her.
The Republicans suddently found a new love in Hillary- Pat Buchannan,
Fox news and other right-wingers, suddenly found a new love in
Hillary...strange, huh?
So, Hillary's campaign started the racism and fear to attempt to
portray Barack Obama as someone who couldn't be trusted because he
hangs out with radicals in Chicago, he has a bad middle name, he
doesn't have a birth certificate, he's elitist, and so on and so
forth.
None of this sh*t has worked, because we are not so easliy
manipulated now, as we have been.
Why? One word: George W.Bush.
Thank you George W. Bush for helping elect Barack Obama as President
of the United States.
R.G.