--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2009, at 11:14 AM, Hugo wrote:
>

> > I'm game, how do we go about meeting the man?
>

> Sign up for his email announcement list. If you're going to India
I'd
> try to contact the moderator.

We've been here before Vaj, this site is defunct but I'm still
a member from the last time the great FFL Jyotish debate occured.
Any newer contact details, the last message on that sirte was in
2004.

I'd love to have my view of everything overturned but it would have
to be good, if the guy talks to you first there could be all sorts of
cold reading going on. Or if you have to fill out any forms at all
I'de be suspicious.

So how does he actually do it? Does he have an open door so I
could just walk in?