(snip)

 (snip)
Raunchy was talking about Trauma, and what happens when someone has been
Traumatized...
A lot of women, who were avid Hillary supporter's you could tell, had
experienced some kind of 'Gender-Related-Trauma'...
Hillary losing made them feel, like they were 'Re-Traumatized'...
Any remark made about Hillary, in that regard, would also, re-traumatize them...
They began to blame their trauma on Barack Obama and his supporters...
They began to see him drawing huge rallies, and started thinking he was Hitler
or something...
They're consciousness blanked out, which is what consciousness does, with
unresolved trauma...
One with unresolved trauma, keeps seeing the same story over and over again...
The Jews who were traumatized in WWII, would still be working out fears in this
lifetime, related to that trauma...
The Native Americans who were traumatized, would still be working out fears in
this lifetime, related to being defeated...alcoholism...etc.

Certain white people, who had lifetimes, where they owned slaves, or when they
felt that white people should rule the other races, can't imagine that a black
man is President of the United States...
They are in denial, of President Obama, and listen to other people who are also
in denial of reality, like Rush Limbo.

The people who created a 'False Reality' based in 'Reaganism'...
Are now, being faced with a 'Real Reality' based in 'Truth'...
So, they don't find inspiration in Truth...they are so used to being comforted
by lies, that the truth scares them...it's too real...

Many people on the 'Left' think that Obama is going to 'Snap his Finger's',
And everything will magically change...
Rome wasn't built in a day...it's it will take a while...

So, the whole Hillary thing, is about this:
The attatchment to the notion, that if Hillary won, then all the trauma of the
past, related to gender would suddenly be healed...
As though Hillary has or had the power to heal all the personal issues of all
the girls and woman of America and the World...
Talk about a 'Messiah Complex!'
R.G.
R.G.