> > > Couldn't ask for a more perfect illustration of

> > > <snip>
> >
> > Are your editorial skills failing or is this
> > one of your oft used slippery and slimy
> > diversions?
>
> Are those my only two choices?

Well, I suppose you could still beat your wife
if that was legal in your state. :-)

> > Lets consult, your friend and mine,  Mr.
> > Dictionary.
> >
> > hysterical : 1) deriving from or affected
> > by uncontrolled extreme emotion.
> >
> > Uncontrolled extreme emotion.
> >
> > Calm down. Take a deep breath or three and you
> > may be able to discern the difference between
> > emotion and hysteria.
>
> Yeah, see, I think you're missing my point.

Possibly. Wouldn't have been the first time.

>The post you were responding to wasn't even
> *emotional*, let alone hysterical.

I disagree.

> But it sure freaked *you* out.

Hmmm, I don't believe you are correct.
Again, lets consult Mr Dictionary. You really
should get one. We would then be clear that
your lack of comprehension isn't a blatant
dodge or evasion.

freaked out: 1) react or behave in a wild and
irrational way, typically because of the effects
of extreme emotion, mental illness, or drugs

Nope, I don't seem to fall into any of those
categories. Sorry. Carry on.