I tried.

Really, I did.

I tried talking to you as if you were sane,
but when you get like this you really aren't.

You obviously either didn't read a word of
my posting about emotionally-manipulative
writing, or you don't realize that is what
you are doing.

No one cut off your balls, Raunchy.

No one raped you.

Your preferred candidate in an election lost,
that's all.

And you're trying to act as if that was *like*
having your balls cut off or being raped.

That is being emotionally manipulative. It's
also being a child.

I give up. I'll deal with you only during your
sane moments.