--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On May 23, 2009, at 12:48 AM, satvadude108 wrote:
>
> > Well Sal, you said you like the train wrecks.
> > You must be in hog heaven right now.
> > Judy is completely hysterical.
>
> :)
>
> Sal

Come on Sal. Show some courage. Let's see you make one coherent sentence
exclaiming the joys of wallowing in hog heaven. Your point of view from the mud
would be of great interest to all the Judy detractors too cowardly to take her
on. Show your stuff. Be their champion. Debate her on the substantive issues of
her recent posts, concerning sexist attacks on Hillary during the primary. I
dare you. Oh never mind, Judy could mop the floor with you while sipping a
tequila sunrise and dreaming of sunny beaches.