--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand" <premanandp...@...> wrote:

> 'Knowledge is Structured in Consciousness is apparently a translation of the
> Sanskrit "GYaanam chetanaayaam nihitam" - does anyone know where this line
> can be found?
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > Vaj, you really need to get out more! KNOWLEDGE IS
> > > STRUCTURED IN CONSCIOUSNESS.
> >

> > That was from the Rig Veda silly. Rishi is situated in the kshara of A.

I think it's "Rk_s" (~ rik_s; Rk + veda > Rgveda) that are situated in the
kSara of A:

Rco akSare...(RcaH; akSare)

'RcaH' (~richaha) is the nominative *plural* "from" Rk ("Rk_s")

Why is that? Well, in Sanskrit, of the consonants, only some *voiceless* stops
(k, t, p, etc), and a couple of other consonants are allowed at the end of a
word, if a pause follows that word,
that is, sandhi doesn't have any effect to the last sound
of the word, or stuff.