Vaj wrote:
> That was from the Rig Veda silly. Rishi is
> situated in the kshara of A.

You're not even making any sense, Vaj.

Fer chirssakes, it's almost a direct quote
from the Mandukya Karika by Gaudapada!

Actually it was originally taken from the Rig Veda, as numerous movement sources attest. Please see the file I uploaded to the Vedic "Science" folder in the files section, which attests to the original translation and origin of the phrase. Over the years they've changed the translation, but this should at least help you understand the origin of the phrase in regards to MMY and the TMO.