Judy, I read the links and like Penrose's idea that gravity collapses the wave
function and results in a solid and fairly stable world.  I had even wondered
if some huge Consciousness kept things solid - somehow trying to merge the info
from our sense with the idea that we create the universe in consciousness!  But
gravity sounds more rational, for sure.  Lanza's biocentrism is based on the
Copernican understanding of quantum physics and assumes that if you are not
looking at something, it reverts to the wave status and is no longer really
there or observable. Just so far out there. Thanks again.