> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm sorry Barry. I may have this wrong...I thought I was
> > referring to a conversation between you and Zarzari, not Vag.

That's exactly what Emily was doing, referring to a
conversation between Barry and zarzari. Barry is wrong
to claim she got zarzari and Vaj mixed up. *He's*
mixed up. Emily was not.

Bear this mistake of Barry's in mind when you go on to
read his follow-up posts making a big deal of *Robin*
getting attributions confused.

> > I can tell the difference between you and Vag
>
> Vaj. Short for Vajranathra, his screen name. You don't
> seem to be aware of the fact that by referring to him as
> 'Vag' you are perpetuating derogative namecalling started
> by people who don't like him.

FWIW, I don't care for the "Vag" nickname either, not
because it's insulting to Vaj--goodness knows he fools
with people's names and handles all the time in order
to insult them--but because when the shortened form of a
word for a woman's sexual anatomy is used *to insult a
man*, it demeans *women*.

Not that either Vaj or Barry has the slighest inhibition
about demeaning women...

<snip more hypocrisy from Barry>
> > ...but "psychiatric" labels by armchair experts on an internet
> > forum is a bit of a stretch, I think. I actually find the
> > exchanges between Curtis and Robin quite interesting, but
> > I'm acting as a voyeur only in that respect.
>
> Isn't "voyeur" too psychiatric a term for you to be using,
> given what you just criticized? Just sayin'...  :-)

No, since "voyeur," as Barry knows, has a common
nonpsychiatric meaning.

> > I don't experience Robin here the way he was purported to
> > behave before he rejected his "enlightenment" and I hold out
> > an ideal that people that are willing to explore their depths
> > change. It doesn't mean that communication patterns or an
> > individual communication style don't persist - that's
> > part of the human - expressing who we are and what we believe
> > in an always coherent way, is difficult.
>
> Not, in my experience, if one is coherent to start with. YMMV.

People who don't have a great deal of depth to start with
have an easier time being "coherent."

<snip>
> IMO, a small group of rather sick people here praise these
> two, thus feeding their narcissistic fantasies and contributing
> to the possibility of making their condition WORSE, for no other
> reason than that they're trying to recruit people who will "pile
> on" and demonize the same people they live to demonize.

This is deeply, *deeply* paranoid on Barry's part. And
wildly inaccurate, of course. I subscribe to Robin's
analysis, though: Barry doesn't really believe what
he's saying. It's just one more exercise in demonizing
people he doesn't like.

In fact, Robin had started gathering fans his first week
on FFL. During that week, Barry repeatedly tried to
"recruit" *Robin* as *his* ally against the people *Barry*
lives to demonize.

Then Barry decided Robin had said more than Barry wanted
to hear about Robin's past experience with enlightenment,
and saw that Robin was getting along just fine with the
people Barry wanted him to demonize. So Barry proceeded
to dump a huge, very nasty load on Robin.

Similarly with Vaj. Vaj and Robin had several cordial
exchanges before Vaj revealed he was out to get Robin
and things turned ugly.

Nobody had to "recruit" Robin for him to decide who his
enemies were. They initiated the hostilities on their own,
while--and perhaps because--the rest of us were enjoying
Robin's company.

<snip>
> The realization that [Robin] was actually
> crazy came later, after he started to make up things to act
> outraged about,

Robin's never made up anything to act outraged about.

> and started to abuse people who failed to
> consider him important enough to argue with.

Who felt they should be entitled to abuse Robin
repeatedly without incurring any pushback from Robin.

<snip>
> You don't seem to like these labels. Well, come up with your
> own. When doing so, I hope you aren't as limited as those
> who have to rely on epithets like "stupid" or "liar." Or,
> for that matter, "Vag."

How about "hypocrite"?

<snip>
> > >Second, in saying that I think RWC was suffering
> > >from hypomania and a host of other serious disorders
> > >back when he first declared his enlightenment and
> > >still is today, I was stating my OPINION. I was not
> > >trying to sell that opinion to you.

Says Barry, proceeding not to try to sell his opinion to
Emily:

> > >If you feel that someone spending several weeks and
> > >writing literally tens of thousands of words, all
> > >seemingly dashed off uncontrollably, as if in a fit
> > >of mania, all trying to get one person to interact
> > >with him so that RWC could tell him over and over
> > >and over what's wrong with him -- if you feel this
> > >is SANE behavior, I feel sorry for you, but that's
> > >your choice. Go with it.
> > >
> > >I'm merely pointing out that to me it *doesn't*
> > >feel like SANE behavior. It feels like the opposite.
> > >ALL of RWC's ramblings since he appeared on this
> > >forum have struck me as being highly manic and as
> > >lacking coherence. Often he "goas off on" and gets
> > >crazy behind things *that weren't even said to him*,
> > >such as that there was some incriminating photo of
> > >him in drag running around out there. That was pure
> > >imagination on his part, and in my opinion not
> > >healthy imagination. I think the guy's a total nutcase.
> > >
> > >Furthermore I think he's essentially the SAME nutcase
> > >he was back in Fairfield, running the SAME number on
> > >gullible people here that he ran on gullible people
> > >there. Back when he was a crazy person pretending to
> > >be a spiritual teacher in Fairfield, RWC's "schtick"
> > >(according to several sources, not just Vaj) consisted
> > >of dragging people up on stage and then confronting
> > >them and yelling at them and telling them what was
> > >wrong with them and what demons were inhabiting them.
> > >Now look at what he was trying to do to Curtis. Do
> > >you see any difference? I do not.
> > >
> > >If he sticks around, and you consider him SANE enough
> > >to do so, I think you should have as many conversations
> > >with RWC as you see fit. Go for it. Have a ball.
> > >
> > >But don't expect me to, because I just don't interact
> > >with crazy people any more.

Just for fun, from a post of Barry's awhile back:

"[Adults] don't go around trying to impose their values
on other people; they just do what adults do, try to do
their best to live up to their own values, and allow
others to do the same."

You know, speaking of hypocrisy...