--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:
(snip)
> Crop circles and aliens is difficult to believe for a number
> of reasons. Why would an alien civilisation try to make their
> presence known in such an ambiguous inept manner? Crop circles
> can be made using rope, wooden stakes, and wooden planks. This
> has been demonstrated many, many times.

I don't believe anybody argues crop circles can't be made
by humans, actually.

I don't buy the aliens explanation either. But the more you
read about crop circles, the less likely it seems that humans
could have made *all* of them, given the time constraints and
how extraordinarily elaborate many of them are.

I have no explanation, myself. But the rope-and-stakes-and-
planks notion doesn't really do the trick.