You should read the Lemurian Scrolls, a text written by a Shaivite
guru who was living in Hilo, Hawaii.  This book puts a new twist to
the ET stories.

Supposedly, millions of years ago, a race of people from a planet in
the Pleiades constellation came to Earth through spiritual means.
They found out that they could no longer evolve spiritually at their
home planet so they had to come to Earth.  In short, they beamed down
to earth based on the fruits and vegetation that were provided by the
inhabitants back then.  In effect, the fruits of the earth gave these
spacefarers new life and material bodies here on earth.

Further, these ETs were advanced in sciences and were able to tweak
the genetic composition of humans back then to improve the gene pool
to make humans more like them.

With this scenario in mind, we could say that the ETs maybe us.

Regards,

John R.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We've got telescopes on earth and in space looking at the surfaces
of
> Mars, Moon, and many other bodies -- so far -- eh, let's count, eh,
> hmmmmm, not a single crop circle.
>
> If the aliens are trying to get our attention, earth is the wrong
> canvas -- for every alien Michaelangelo, there's 1000 Earthling
> pranksters, er, make that 10,000 pranksters.
>
> Not sure I agree that spaceships are DOS-esque.  Could be many
reasons
> for having such vehicles -- especially if faster than light travel
is
> possible.  It may be that a siddha can teletransport to another
> planet, but at what cost?  There's plenty of scriptures that speak
> about the diminishing of one's "storehouse of energy" when doing a
> bigass siddhi, so spaceships could come in handy!  There's one
theory
> that intelligent species are naturally destined to leave their home
> worlds and become permanently space-borne and products of low
gravity
> environments.  Lots of theories, very little facts though.
>
> The thing that bothers me a lot is that despite the thousands upon
> thousands of practitioners over thousands of years who garnered
Vedic
> Jyotishi Expertise, despite all the spiritual practice that they
> supposedly must have done to become seers of God-like refinement,
> despite the claims of astounding abilities to cognize the entirety
of
> the universe -- to visit other lokas, listen and see events in the
> past, the distant now, and the yet unmanifest future, despite all
> this, not a single scripture on earth talks about Uranus or
Neptune.