-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:26 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: My Bella's baby died

Dear, Dear Hideyo,

Just what did you do?  You tried to help the baby - the best you knew
how
to at the time - no one here would EVER condemn you for that. It was not
intentional - you are too good of a meowmy for it to have been on
purpose.

Sometimes these things just happen and all we can do is understand what
happened, learn from it, and gently forgive ourselves for our mistakes.
Our kitties understand this and they don't hold it against us - they
know
you would never hurt them on purpose.

Please be gentle with yourself and let us know the details when you can
type thru your tears. I am sending you gentle hugs, and gentle prayers
for
"Bella's Baby" to find my Baby Callie at the Bridge. I'm so very sorry.

Kat (Mew Jersey)