Jack's personality is such that he never meets a stranger - human or feline.
If he has lost his collar and ID it is very possible that someone has either
taken him in or at least is feeding him.  With the flyer coverage -- close to
100 in the area -- and out of the immediate area at grocery stores,
restaurants, car washes, etc., where the residents might gather -- it is hard
to believe someone hasn't seen the flyers and the reward.  But it is still
possible.    I know Dianne is keeping food out but I will definitely suggest
going out at that time.  So many good ideas from all you guys.  We all
appreciate it.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Such a bittersweet story about the
neighborhood Jack's gone missing in.
It sounds like so much good will be done in his honor. Isn't that just
life in a nutshell? Since the folks in that area seem so kindly
disposed to animals, I'm wondering if someone has taken Jackie in, or is
at least keeping him fed. I know it must be cold out, but is your
friend keeping a window or door ajar in case he wanders back home?
Around 3am seems to be the time when they feel safe to attempt travel.
Has your friend been going outside and shaking a package of dry food
around that time? Since other's have been trapped, it sounds like traps
are being set where he went missing. How fortunate for the ones that
have been/will be helped. Thank you Jack, now COME HOME!
Nina