On 25.06.2002 21:45 Uhr, Philip Aker wrote

> For the purposes of learning C/C++ on Macintosh, use Apple's
> free MPW/ResEdit combo for OS 9 or Project Builder/Interface
> Builder for OS X (also free). Finale used to be built with MPW.
> Until Finale becomes Carbonized you would have to use MPW to
> create plugins or buy CodeWarrior. However you don't need a new
> version. I think you could use as low as CW Pro 1.2 to compile a
> plugin. On EBay you'd be looking at something like $13.50 for a
> starter CD and $20.00 for a full product that can compile
> plugins. That's an incredibly good price for something as
> powerful as CodeWarrior.

I still don't quite understand: Do I need Codewarrior at all or will MPW be
enough to get me started developing plugins?

I ask because I do have certain ideas for plugins, but I think they may not
be so interesting to other people, so I'd like to see first if I can learn
to do this myself.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com