On 08.02.2003 14:10 Uhr, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote

> Does anyone remember (or has anyone used) Coda's earlier services? Was it
> only PDF or was it their browser plug-in version of the files which could be
> purchased online? Was the system good for composers? My personal opinion: if
> this were done well, it would be an immediate success for countless
> composers who are not well known because they tend to place their ambitions
> in their art and not into things like contracts, law, and constant adherence
> to publishers' demands. I'm not saying they would all get rich quick, but
> they would be happy.

As far as I know they used Finale Notepad as a reader/printer app. This
means that you are actually making your Finale file public, and know matter
what security options you checked for Web publishing, this won't stop anyone
who has access to the full Finale application taking your files and changing
them. For some this may not be a problem, for me this is not an option.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de