On 16.12.2003 21:33 Uhr, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote

> Multiple mouses/cursors and manipulation devices. I have a mouse (right
> hand), a trackball (left hand), and a tablet (right hand) on my machine --
> and they all move the same cursor and do the same clicking. I want them
> assignable to separate kinds of tasks and multiple cursors (damn those
> on-screen mixers with only one mouse!). Does the Mac do this? That would
> get my attention. More pretty GUI won't; never did.

I actually hate going on about this, but I am absolutely certain that anyone
who ever has more than one window and more than one application open at the
same would immediately see the advantage of Expose, and never want to miss
it again. It's not just another GUI feature, it actually makes window based
GUIs usable.

(And to answer your question: No the Mac does not allow multiple cursors of
the kind you want. I am sure that the idea is a good one, but I am not sure
whether it can be marketed.)

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com