See what I mean? The whole point is you have to have used it to understand
what it does. What you think it does is not what it is for. Tile Windows has
certainly nothing to do with it.

I think you either go to your next Panther equipped Mac friend and try it,
or you wait for the next major Windows release, and I am certain you'll see
a similar function. And you'll love it.

Johannes

On 16.12.2003 20:49 Uhr, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de