Hey, that's great!

Questions, though...

Why isn't this configured by default?

And where can I get those other scripts they show on that web page ("Compress PDF," "Convert PDF to Text," "Purpose PDF for Web," etc?

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY

On 17 Dec 2003, at 04:57 PM, Philip Aker wrote:

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 12:57 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Let's say I've just created a PDF and saved it to the desktop...

Not to detract from Exposé's features at all, but by utilizing PDF Services, which adds menu choices to the output destination for a PDF, one can "print" to an email with the PDF attached. The site (with example) is here: <http://www.apple.com/applescript/print/>.

Where "less is more" the motions (keystrokes and mouse clicks) saved with this alternate method is a plus factor.

Philip Aker http://www.aker.ca