> From: "helgesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [...] obviously because  of deficiency in the basic Finale program.[...]

Hopefully you meant *a* deficiency. A broad blanket of deficiency isn't
warranted over this in my view. But that being said, I agree that it's a
deficiency in that feature. I have run into it myself and thought it a
strange (and unwanted!) omission in the explode feature, so much so that I
can't believe it's anything except an outright goof on their part. We
definitely should keep mentioning it to them to fix.

Though I see where you're coming from in your point about the plug-ins
price, they probably can't be fairly valued if only for one thing they can
do when in fact they can do so many. If you buy them you'll probably be glad
to have them.

--Richard