In a message dated 12/30/03 9:46:12 PM, JohnBlane writes:

<< In a message dated 12/30/03 7:02:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Thanks Aaron, but it leaves me wondering why the basic Finale doesn't do

these things.

And while I am totally in awe of folks like Tobias and Robert Patterson who

create these brilliant plug ins, why should they need to?- obviously because

of deficiency in the basic Finale program. >>

I mostly agree with the sentiment but in fairness to Coda, the ability to
explode parts with unisons DOES exist in Finale, albeit there are a couple of
extra steps involved. Without detailing the process, you have to explode twice:
once from top down and once from bottom up. Then delete the 2 extra staves in
the middle. That said, I use Tobias' plug-in now for this. >>