So what's your point? Don't buy these plugins because that takes pressure off the company?

Not very pragmatic from where I'm sitting. I don't see why we can't have it both ways -- give MakeMusic feedback and strong complaints when necessary, AND use plugins that do the job better. If Finale starts incorporating features from third party plugin developers, great! They were still well worth the cost.

-Randolph Peters