I don't think the issue of duplicating a unison line is a "bug". How is the program
supposed to know whether you want to duplicate it? Sometimes you do, sometimes you
don't. Coda could add an option, I suppose, but the TGTools Smart Dist. plugin is way
better.

The real problem with Explode is that it re-quantizes. This essentially renders it
useless. I've considered writing a plugin to do the Explode (and Implode) functions
without re-quantization, but I absolutely hate to replicate something that should be
part of the program. I've have complained to Coda/MakeMusic for years about this. It
mystifies me that it still hasn't been fixed, since I know it should not be difficult
to do.

--
Robert Patterson

http://www.robertgpatterson.com