Craig Parmerlee wrote:

Yeah, I love [the Ricoh AP 2610] too. I haven't been so successful doing 2-up printing (two 8-1/2x11 portrait pages of music side by side on an 11x17 sheet) with Finale. This works OK with Microsoft Word, but I haven't found a combination that works with Finale 2004. Anybody solved that one?

Well, I don't have one yet, but first thing I will try is the technique I use with my Epson 1160, also a wide carriage printer which prints 11 x 17 in landscape mode. In the Finale print dialog, I set the printer to print 2-up, and I define the pages I want to appear on the sheet in the "print range on the bottom. I apologize if this is covered in on-line documentation, but if I want to print an eight page score as a 8-1/2 x 11 booklet, I first list in the print range box,

8,1,6,3,

which prints the pages eight and six on the left hand side, and pages one and three on the right hand side of successive sheets of paper. Next, I send the pages back through the printer, turning the blank side up, but keeping the top on the same page, and place in the print range box, the string

2,7,4,5.

If I've described the process correctly, upon removal of the two sheets of paper, you are ready to fold, and have an 8 page booklet, with the pages in the correct place.

ns