Darcy James Argue / 2005/06/10 / 02:20 PM wrote:

>If you're just doing parts, you don't need GPO playback anymore, right?
>  Why not quit GPO Studio after extracting parts?  That will free up a
>lot of resources.

While I am waiting for my GPO, this doesn't make sense to me.  The
nature of sample playback engy is that it should not tax cpu at all when
not playing.

By the way, if GPO is nothing to do with playback engine as you said, I
wonder why it doesn't offer streaming since NI sample playback does
offer streaming and buffer modification, no?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>